OPEN SPACE TECHNOLOGY TRAINING - ONLINE
Learn how to facilitate Open Space meetings in-person and online!
In this live, online, experiential workshop you will learn how to facilitate the powerful, engaging Open Space meeting method.
Open Space Technology (OST) is a transformative meeting process that helps organizations or communities self-organize to solve complex problems or take advantage of emerging opportunities. This simple, efficient and effective process creates an open, collaborative environment for breakthroughs in innovation, problem solving, creativity, and productivity. An Open Space meeting taps into the passion, wisdom and knowledge of people and teams like no other group process can. It can be used in groups from 5 to 1000+ participants.
In this experiential Open Space Technology training you will...
- Learn how to facilitate Open Space Technology method in both the in-person and online environments.
- Gain knowledge to support your clients in making the best decision about why, when and how to use Open Space Technology to accomplish their goals
- Develop knowledge on how to create a clear meeting theme with your clients that will engage participants and invite them to take personal responsibility to achieve the desired results.
- Learn simple frameworks and processes to prepare your client for an Open Space meeting that has the right theme, with the right constraints ("givens"), for the right length of time and with the right people involved.
- Learn how to work with your clients following the Open Space Technology meeting to ensure that the organization is able to reap maximum benefit and take appropriate action as a result of the meeting.
- Explore what it means to 'hold space' as a facilitator and what you need to develop within yourself to effectively facilitate Open Space meetings.
- Receive tools, templates, processes, tips and knowledge for facilitating Open Space Technology in an online environment.
- Experience a short, live, virtual Open Space meeting; complete with agenda creation, multiple breakout video rooms and dynamic report creation.
|Click to Download Brochure|
This Open Space Technology Training is the Advanced Module Workshop I of the Genuine Contact™ Program. Upon successful completion of this "Working with Open Space Technology" workshop, participants will receive international certification for this module of the program and be invited to join facilitators world-wide for ongoing mentoring, community and additional training.
Dates and Times:
October 16 23, 30, November 6 & 13
9 am - 12:30 pm (NA Mountain Time)
(Early-bird before Sept 26)
(Early-Bird price is approximately $475 USD)